Our info: PoC Direct Marketing
Data Protection Officer: Sam White
Contact info: email@example.com; 07831 544584
This notice covers how we use your personal data, including how it’s collected, held & processed.
Personal data is definedby the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
The personal data we use includes your name, email address, postal address and telephone number. In addition, our website collects Google Analytics data for monitoring website performance purposes.
We may hold some of your data on third party servers i.e. MailChimp
We may also collect your payment information (sort code, account number) in order to settle invoices.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – you can ask us to delete any data we hold about you at any time
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
We will only use your data where it allowed by the GDPR. It will either be where you have given us permission to contact you for marketing purposes (i.e. legitimate business interests) or in order to fulfil the terms of our contract with you.
We will never normally share your data with another party and we will only retain your data only for as long as it is reasonably necessary. You can ask us to delete or remove your data at any time.
Some instances where we may share your data would be to other email marketing providers, printers or website designers in order to complete work on your behalf. We will always tell you if this is happening and give you the option to decline permission.
You can access your personal data at any time by asking us for it. Under GDPR, this is known as a ‘subject access request’. Just email us the request to firstname.lastname@example.org we will fulfil the request within 1 month. We will not charge for the request unless we judge that you are making repetitive requests or they are unfounded.
You can contact us with anything to do with your personal data by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 07831 544584.